Sunday, August 24, 2008

I enjoy sunday morning marketings with my mom. Cosxz I think its so family. & I love stay-home-sunday cosxz nothing beats having to just read papers magazines and to watch olympics. Rocks. :)

Today was super rain-ie. the rain couldn't bear to stop for a weeny bitt. Quite shag, but suited best to be in bed. I cuddle to nap at 4pm. hahahaha. I love.:) Had dinner with Mom out & got me my ever loving sandles. And I finally developed over 50 photograps.:) I love many albums with super memorable pictures(; I do collect . .







your family gradually became a-part of mine

-

I read the papers today with regards to the both Tampines secondary school boys who passed away last morning. . I was pretty much shocked at the same time feeling the bang in me. Although I do not know them in person, but I;m pretty much sure I have seen them before. Remembering the daysxz back at Tpss. . I think that impact is there. I hope boys girls whoever, please bear in mind to take care whereever you go, cosxz you are the closest to your exsistance. How to R.I.P? Sigh .

No comments: